Posted by : Viie shop Monday 10 June 2013

I have to say that although I have seen a ton of concept phones, it never crossed my mind that we could have shoulder buttons on the upper corners like on a joystick or PSP/PS Vita. This great idea comes from Benjamin Coughlin and it’s applied to a BlackBerry concept phone.

BlackBerry TDH Concept Brings an Interesting Design Approach: Shoulder Buttons
The result is the BlackBerry TDH, that just like iPhone 6 concept from here is shaped like an hourglass, being less wide in the middle and wider at the top and bottom. TDH stands for Tactile Direct Hardware here and I can see a comparison with the PlayStation joystick in that matter. From what I can see, we also get shoulder buttons at the top and a touch strip on the back of the device, like on the PS Vita.
I must mention that I may just be wrong the touch strip could only be present on the side. I could serve as sort of a touch volume button. I can also see that the handset is slightly curved to the front. The UI on board points toward BlackBerry 10 OS, maybe in an evolved version…
BlackBerry TDH Concept Brings an Interesting Design Approach: Shoulder Buttons
BlackBerry TDH Concept Brings an Interesting Design Approach: Shoulder Buttons
[via Behance]

YUANNOEWARS™ | Promosikan Halaman Anda Juga

Leave a Reply

Thanks For Read This Post

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

Follow On Instagram

Instagram

App For Smartphones

Followers

- Copyright © 2016 YuanNoeWars Tech** -Metrominimalist- Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -